Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kids shiny legging

I am not really fond of leggings at all, I like neither leggings for me nor I like them for kids. Nevertheless my Mom loves leggings for kids, she thinks kids are really cute in leggings. I think my Mum would love seeing her beloved Catalina, her very first and one grandchild, in leggings. Anyway, despite I am not fond of them I love those kids shiny legging. I saw them at Sartorialist Blog as advertising, and they are really dinky.
You can get them in American Apparel On line Store.


---------------------


No me gustan mucho los leggings, no me gustan para mi ni para niños. Sin embargo, mi madre adora los leggings para niños, piensa que están preciosos con ellos. Creo que le gustaría ver a su preciosa Catalina, su única nieta, con leggings. En fin, a pesar de que no me gustan me encantan estos brillantes. Los vi en la publicidad del blog de Sartorialist y me parecen monísimos.

Los puedes encontrar en la tienda on line de American Apparel.

1 comment:

  1. La verdad es que resulta un poco raro ver a estas niñas vestidas como adolescentes por cierto vivimos en Galicia y las fotos que preguntabas son en Madrid.

    ReplyDelete