Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catalina, behave yourself

Garance Dore Illustration

Catalina really loves Mom´s clothes, when you don´t know where she is it´s easy to find her playing with a lot of handbags, clutch bags, sandals, wedges, slingbacks, ballerinas, hoops, cuffs, necklaces, bangles and all that kind of stuff. She always says to her Mom, "Mamá, when I am 7, will you gift wrap this clutch for me?. And she´s so hilarius in heels...
My sister sometimes orders some pieces very difficult to find in Spain, and when the order gets home, Catalina is always around the package, trying to open to put it on.
When I see Catalina in Mom´s clothes I always think in "Life Without Zoe", one of the three shorts of that make up the film "New York Stories", directed by Francis Ford Coppola and written by Coppola and his daughter, Sofia, when the girl is dressed in Chanel or grown-up clothes.

Images come from "Life with Zoe" by F. Coppola (all fab little girls in Chanel)


Catalina is in a Fendi evening top, Rene Caovilla slingbacks

and Jimmy Choo clutch (all belong to my sister)

5 comments:

  1. the film is on my list. daniel loved to wear my heels when he was little... shhh! don´t tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, you know I love you that film so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what? i think i would loooove to play in your sister's dressing too :-))
    i'm a jimmy choo fan!
    wish you a happy week end
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catalina is looking so cute.. such a cute little lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta esa peli, y Catalina está muy guapa de Fendi

    ReplyDelete