Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally... Vogue Niños



Finally Vogue Niños España primavera verano 2009, there are two issues per year and in February you are already thinking in the new one although you know it doesn´t arrive until end of March. Catalina has been asking for the new issue in every newspaper kiosk since first of March if the new Vogue Niños had arrived. She is so cute, she has such a beautiful voice!.
---------------------------
Por fin ha llegado Vogue Niños España primavera verano 2009, hay dos números cada año y en febrero ya estás pensado en el nuevo número que sabes que no llega hasta finales de marzo. Catalina ha estado preguntando por el nuevo número en cada kiosko desde el uno de marzo si el nuevo Vogue Niños había llegado. Es tan mona, tiene un voz tan bonita!.

7 comments:

  1. That is my daughter Mackenzie Falla, I am so proud of her. I would love to have a copy of the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is she your daugther? She is gorgeous, her eyer are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don´t have a copy? Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We live in Miami, mackenzie shot for 8 hours, as to my understanding she is inside on many pages! I would love to have a copy! Is there any way you could possiblily send me one? I would appreciate it so much! Did you see her inside also?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we live in Miami, Mackenzie worked for 8 hours, as to my understanding she is inside on many pages! Did you see her inside? Is there any way you could send me one? I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, she´s inside. At the moment I am in Ireland and I cant´find Vogue Niños España here. In one month (20 June) I am going to visit Spain for some days, I will try to buy a copy for you if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi catalina, that would be great! I'm dying to see her inside! How many pages is she on? Does she look beautiful? In Miami we do the vogue shots for very little money, hopeing to get great photos for our comp cards.I wish I could see her inside! Thanks tammy

    ReplyDelete