Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quite British




Lovely Merrion Hotel, Dublin. They very kindly made him a multi-stripe cup and saucer. Everything edible.



Water colour created by Manolo Blahnik. Westbourne House Shop, London

I love Paul Smith, the smart and friendly gentleman, I love the stripes he has created, and I love his blog, In his personal blog he talks about the things he loves cycling, travelling, art, design, fashion, food. Catalina can recognise his stripes in anywhere and she has got some beautiful Paul Smith´s mugs. I want to be his friend!!!

All the brilliant photos come from Paul Blog, except the second one that belongs to 40 Artists, 40 Days, a special project in support of London’s Olympic to bring the Games to Britain in 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, peek-a-boo to youu!!!
    What a lovely surprise to see it´s you,
    and shame on me it took a while for me to
    check your lovely blog.
    How is sweet Catalina doing?

    The new header is simple cute! LOVE IT ;)

    Happy thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to visit his blog, thank you for the link!

    ReplyDelete