Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ralph Lauren is arriving to Little Fashion Gallery


I´m not really fond of Ralph Lauren, too much casual for me. Nevertheless I love Catalina in Ralph Lauren clothes, Ralph Lauren suits her. I don´t exactly know why she´s fab in RL, maybe because she´s got long and wavy blonde hair, I don´t know why but she´s stunning in Ralph Lauren polo shirts.

And now, Ralph Lauren is arriving to Little Fashion Gallery (above, its advertising). It´s the first time Ralph Lauren arrives on the site and we trust to continue for a long time. So, wellcome, Ralph Lauren.



------------------------


No me gusta demasiado Ralph Lauren, lo veo demasiado casual para mí. Pero Catalina está preciosa con ropa de Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren la sienta bien. No sé porqué exactamente pero Catalina está fabulosa, puede ser porque tiene una melena larga, ondulada y rubia, no lo sé, pero está impresionate con un polo de Ralph L.
Y ahora, por primera vez llega a LFG y esperamos que se quede durante mucho tiempo. Bienvenido RL.

1 comment: